Was commissioned to totally revamp and reFURbish a head that was sent to me so! Here's what was done:
1. Old fur removed along with ears, eyes, nose, and teeth. This head needed to shrink and those piece would be far to large in the end.
2. Whacked the muzzle in 3 pieces, removing the center piece and glued the other two together, shrinking it. Carved down the brow, cheeks, and gave it new ears.
3. Once the base ad been redone, I went to work on the eyes, giving her new following eyes as well as a smaller latex nose. The canines from the original head worked well so I set them into the head.
4. Furring was quick work using the fur sent by the commissioner. White MM fox was airbrushed gray to match properly and then, once everything else was done, I set to work upon wefting a very thick and very poofy stylish mowhawk.
5. Airbrushing and a few finishing details finalized the work and the resulting head was given the following features:
following toon buckram eyes
Character and suit designed/owned by :iconzaxixiah: reFURbish job by me.