The construction walkthrough of
's Wolf of White.
(From top left to right)
1. Resin cast, straight from the mold
2. Eyes painted, installed, nose painted, eyelids sculpt, hinges attached, padding, and elastic applied.
3. Jaw set inserted, nose sealed, jaw cup in place, demi-hood on, and face padded lightly.
(Bottom left to right)
4. Face furred, initial first trim.
5. Final trim
6. Outer lids applied, lower lip, hood, and ears made/attached.
This mask I wanted to make very special. The trimming was done completely by hand via scissors (not to mention Pizzawolf was asleep and I wanted to be quiet). The ears I'm adoring how they turned out as they are my very best to date. If I had to present a mask to show the best of my canine abilities, it would be this mask. I can only hope I got close enough to the beauty of the original animal given to reference as the wolf was very dear to WoW's owners heart. Upon working with such a striking creature I can only agree with her about the beauty and significance of such a wolf.
The finished head can be seen here: [link]